A simple immunity booster drink - Kadha Tea with honey!
- 1 clove
- 1 tsp coarsely crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 5 Tulsi leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- In a pan, add clove, black pepper, ginger, Tulsi leaves and dry roast on a slow flame for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 cups of water, to the mix and let the water brew on slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Strain the kadha tea using a strainer in a tea pot.
- Add the honey and mix well.
- Pour the kadha tea into two cups and serve hot.